Wednesday 10 June 2015

Tea Lovers


Afternoon lovely friends x
So I saw this beautiful teacup stamp and couldn't resist creating an outdooorsy style picnic, perhaps because at long last we have sunshne YeY!!!

And as usual I mixed all my various mediums and finished off with my beloved PanPastels - they grabbed perfectly to the mica sprays/paint base and the mica still shines through perfectly!  Tell a lie I added glitter over the top of my PanPastels!
(top tip - because I seal my PanPastels I always doodle with waterprool pens so they don't bleed)

Anyone thirsty now!!!
I am lol
I'm off then for a cuppa - I'll leave you with more close-up pictures

Mwah - Kassa xoxo





3 comments:

  1. WOW!!!! This is gorgeous!!! Love the color palette and such a fantastic design!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cheers, Kassa, Love it, Andreaxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oodles of luscious colours and textures... love it! Great homage to Finnabair too.

    ReplyDelete

We love to hear your feedback so please feel free to leave the team a comment below - we love reading them!