Sunday 15 March 2015

Challenge 6 Alter it

Good morning crafters, its time for a new challenge and this time around our theme is 

Alter it

as always you have two weeks to play long and you don't have to use our products to join in the challenge! Our lucky winner will receive a beautiful mask and a PanPastel too (colours may vary)


  Turquoise  PanPastel

Now lets see what our DT girlies have been creating to inspire you

Yvonne - today I've altered a Dictionary page.  I stamped the butterfly and distressed the dictionary page behind the coloured butterfly.  The word Butterfly was highlighted in Hansa Yellow.






Claire C  I've altered a Next directory to create a cover for my art journal, you can find all the details on my blog and links t the products i've used below the pic





Terry, To alter something is not that difficult for me, lol I do it all the time when I see a cute box to alter. I altered this round box and worked with Gesso and Light Modelling Paste for the background. I used the Pearlescent Blue and mixed it with Iridescent Paste.and colored the box. On top I played with roses and colored them too with pearlescent pans and Iridescent Paste and to finish I placed lace all around the box and a few butterfly embellishments and a tiny heart.








 Tracy ~ I love little boxes, so my project today is a set of metal nestling boxes altering by stamping and painting with Pan Pastels. It`s amazing how quickly something can change with a little paint!

Nestled inside is another 2 boxes that I will be sharing  next Sunday for my inspiration post, see you then. More pics on my blog here

Lou: I have altered one of the boxes that my pan pastels were sent to me in. I have layered it with papers, stamped images and all coloured with my pan pastels. Full details are on my blog.




*********************************************************************************

We don't really do loads of rules here but we do have a couple so please take note:
1. No back links
2. Only 2 entries to make it fair for everyone
3. We'd love you to TRY and play along with the challenge if you can although it's not a hard and fast rule but extra brownie points are awarded to those who do. 
4. The main prize can only be posted to a UK address - if the prize is not claimed within 14 days it will be offered to someone on the Top 3 from the same week.
5. You MUST be a follower of this blog to enter

The challenge will run until Saturday 28th March  and the winner and top 3 will be announced on Sunday 5th April

Good luck everyone and don't forget to pop back next week for lots of inspiration and the winners announcement form our last challenge too!



Mister Linky's Magical Widgets -- Thumb-Linky widget will appear right here!
This preview will disappear when the widget is displayed on your site.
If this widget does not appear, click here to display it.

7 comments:

  1. Fantastic makes from all today, great inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A great theme and inspiration. I have some ideas of what I can alter... x

    ReplyDelete
  3. ....needs to put on thinking cap, but it's certainly inspirational after two weeks when I really couldn't join in, no stencils, even though I experimented with the die cut leftovers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow... I have submitted my challenge, unfortunately Mr Linky is taking you to another page on my blog, I have set up a re-direction from that page. It's beyond me how this has happened, since you are seeing the right image here. Oh well that's computers for you. Sorry for any inconvenience. If the site moderator would care to delete, I'll try again if you wish.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous DT inspiration, off to get thinking cap on :-) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous creations by the design team!! Thanks for the inspiration and a fabulous challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for another great and interesting challenge and the gorgeous DT inspirations Karen x

    ReplyDelete

We love to hear your feedback so please feel free to leave the team a comment below - we love reading them!