Sunday 2 December 2012

Challenge 47 - Gift Time

And so as we head into December and up towards Christmas, most of our time will be spent thinking about what to buy that special person, family and friends.  However, like me, my sister also has a birthday just before Christmas, and my brother has his birthday on 2nd January, so it's not only about Christmas gifts.

The gift can be for any occasion, Christmas, birthday, anniversary etc, as long as the entry relates to a gift in some way, then it will be eligible for the draw.

Our Design Team have given us a fantastic variety of gift related ideas.



























2 comments:

  1. Stunning DT makes x ill be back with my entry later :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. DT makes are all wonderful. I follow Lindsay here usually and what she does with Pan Pastels always inspires me. Vee xx

    ReplyDelete

We love to hear your feedback so please feel free to leave the team a comment below - we love reading them!